Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Pineapple Express


Taking advantage of the Pineapple Express weather pattern we're in (warm and wet, direct from Hawaii), Saturday morning we zipped around the yard, trying to get the lawn work going before the supposed days and days of rains started to fall, perfect conditions to start the seed, we hope. In a couple of hours, we mowed, raked up the grass and debris from the winter, overseeded the whole thing, and applied Dr. Earth (organic fertilizer).

Hope the constant rain means we don't have to run around with a sprinkler to help the grass seed go this year. That's my least favorite thing about the yard. I am sure I will whine about this at a later date.

Now I can't figure out how we're supposed to get the rest of the work done, when you're not supposed to walk all over the grass seed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your house! So stinkin CUTE!! Your sis Pam M : ) ps your seeds are cute too